Boston Data Visualization User Group - Community Talks event
I noticed this Wed there's aBoston Data Visualization - Community Talks gathering.
Here is more from the organizer.
"Hi all, I wanted to send our upcoming community talks for this Wednesday (as we have some amazing speakers.) The agenda is updated here: www.meetup.com/bostondatavis/events/104761512/
In no particular order, here are our speakers:
▪ Adam Marcus (and maybe Eugene Wu) - Teaching Data Literacy
▪ Adam Hyland - Why Nate Silver is Famous
▪ Lynn Cherny - Nodebox for Vis Sketches
▪ Dan Tillberg - Visualize your [backbone-powered] visualizations
▪ C. Todd Lombardo - Visual Thinking"
I plan on trying to attend.